The Giles County Public Library’s Ask a Librarian tech help program will return this fall.
Anyone who needs help with their technology questions can sign-up for a 45-minute to 1-hour session of one-on-one assistance.
Sessions will be held from 9 a.m.-noon each Wednesday, beginning Oct. 5.
Call 363-2720 to schedule your appointment at least one day before.
- Wed, Jun 7 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jun 14 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jun 21 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jun 28 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jul 5 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jul 12 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jul 19 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jul 26 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Aug 2 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Aug 9 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Aug 16 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Aug 23 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Aug 30 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Sep 6 @ 9:00 am
- Starting Wednesday, October 5th, 2022, repeated every week on Wednesday @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Giles County Public Library122 S. Second Street
Pulaski, TN 38478
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- GCLL All-Stars to Compete at Exchange Park in June
- Magotteaux Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Worth + Gold Photography Celebrates Grand Opening
- 2023-24 Budget Features Significant Teacher Raises
- This Week's Citizen Spotlight Is Rickie Lamar
- New Policies for Lynnville Water Customers
- Memorial Day Ceremony Held at Sharewood Park
- Groups Will Share Public Square
- Babe Ruth Baseball Returns to Sam Davis Park
- State Senate Update: State Passes Slew of Transportation Legislation
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.