The Giles County Public Library’s Ask a Librarian tech help program will return this fall.
Anyone who needs help with their technology questions can sign-up for a 45-minute to 1-hour session of one-on-one assistance.
Sessions will be held from 9 a.m.-noon each Wednesday, beginning Oct. 5.
Call 363-2720 to schedule your appointment at least one day before.
- Wed, Dec 7 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Dec 14 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Dec 21 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Dec 28 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jan 4, 2023 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jan 11, 2023 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jan 18, 2023 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jan 25, 2023 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Feb 1, 2023 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Feb 8, 2023 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Feb 15, 2023 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Feb 22, 2023 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Mar 1, 2023 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Mar 8, 2023 @ 9:00 am
- Starting Wednesday, October 5th, 2022, repeated every week on Wednesday @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Giles County Public Library122 S. Second Street
Pulaski, TN 38478
- State Senate Update: Tennessee Department of Education Seeking $353.3M Budget Increase
- Bobcats Hold Off Falcons Down the Stretch
- 22nd Judicial District to Honor Victims of Homicide
- Free Dental Day Serves More Than 200
- Build With Us Proposal Prioritizes Roads, Bridges, Choice Lanes for Tennesseans
- EDC Hears Project Updates
- American Legion Accepting Applications for Oratorical Scholarship Contest
- Mike's Life: The Joy of Going Home for Thanksgiving
- Ecoviews: Cranberries Are the Proper Treat for Holiday Season
- Pulaski Couple to Wed