Be a hero and donate blood; make an appointment to donate by downloading the free Red Cross Blood Donor App, visiting redcrossblood.org or calling 1-800-REDCROSS (1-800-733-2767).
Downloading the Blood Donor App will allow you to schedule your appointment, complete Rapid Pass and have your donor card all in one place.
Donations will be taken at the Pulaski Recreation Center, 333 E. College St., Monday, Nov. 23, from noon-6 p.m.
- Occurred Monday, November 23rd, 2020 @ 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Pulaski Recreation Center333 E. College St.
Pulaski, TN 38478
- COVID-19 Daily Update — Nov. 22
- COVID-19 Daily Update — Nov. 20
- COVID-19 Daily Update — Nov. 23
- COVID-19 Daily Update — Nov. 24
- Lisa Harwell Woods
- Elkton Elementary Recognizes Academic Excellence
- COVID-19 Daily Update — Nov. 25
- COVID-19 Daily Update — Nov. 21
- Bank of Frankewing Announces New Branch Manager
- Michael Lee Watson