A lengthy discussion involving a property dispute at the Sept. 3 Ardmore Board of Mayor and Aldermen meeting ended with city attorney Joe Henry advising the board that the city should not be involved in the matter.
With the new fiscal year just getting underway, the Ardmore Board of Mayor and Aldermen made several personnel and salary decisions at its July 2 meeting.
A volunteer group which will work to improve and beautify parts of Ardmore in Tennessee and Alabama was formally introduced at the March 5 meeting of the Ardmore Board of Mayor and Aldermen.
- COVID-19 Daily Update — May 14
- Walkways, Bike Trails Discussions Continue
- Commission Meets Monday
- Why Teachers Never Receive the Full Percentage of a State Raise
- RHS Cheer Sends Two More to College Ranks
- A, B, C’s of Medicare Program Begins In-Person Classes
- COVID-19 Daily Update — May 13
- Frito-Lay Looks to Hire Graduating Seniors During Upcoming Expansion
- Trail of Tears Memorial Committee Seeks Recipes
- RHS Soccer Advances to Region Tournament