Tommy Hyatt came out on top in a highly contested race for Giles County Assessor of Property in yesterday’s county general election.
The Elkton Board of Mayor and Aldermen discussed the potential of applying for various grants toward future park improvements at its July 9 meeting.
The Elkton Board of Mayor and Aldermen approved the fiscal year 2020-21 budget at a called meeting June 25.
The search for a missing Elk River paddler came to a close Friday, March 27, when the body of 51-year-old Elkton resident Robert C. Newsome was discovered in a cotton field approximately one mile south of the Alabama state line, according to the Tennessee Wildlife Resource Agency.
Multiple agencies from both Tennessee and Alabama are teaming up in the search for a missing paddler on the Elk River in Giles County after the 51-year-old man went missing Sunday, March 15.
- COVID-19 Daily Update — April 14
- This Week's Citizen Spotlight Is Jessie Robertson Parker
- ‘Everywhere You Look, UT’
- Lady Raiders Sweep Double Headers
- RHS Baseball Opens District Season 2-0
- Minor Hill Names Honor Students
- COVID-19 Daily Update — April 13
- PES CEO Resigns for New Job
- Pulaski Board Considers Change in Ordinance for Dilapidated Houses
- Congressman Visits Pulaski