At its monthly meeting, the Lynnville Board of Mayor and Aldermen voted to turn over the town’s Blackberry Festival to the Lynnville Community Club.
Lynnville became the first town in Giles County to have its own flag when a group of residents presented a flag of their own design at the 1976 Bicentennial Celebration in town. Since that time, the original flag went missing, so the Lynnville Community Club decided to recreate the flag base…
Tommy Hyatt came out on top in a highly contested race for Giles County Assessor of Property in yesterday’s county general election.
The Town of Lynnville will host its annual Blackberry Festival Saturday, July 18, continuing a tradition that dates back more than a decade with vendors and entertainment for those of all ages.
The Giles County Sheriff’s Department responded to a 220 Cline St. residence in Lynnville June 27 in reference to an altercation that resulted in one person being shot.
Greetings from the historic town of Lynnville. Hope everyone is staying well and has not been sick from the virus. Some individuals say they are getting “cabin fever,” and some say they are enjoying being at home and cleaning out things. Which category do you fall in? Just try to enjoy yours…
From Big Machine Moonshine to hand sanitizer, Lynnville's Big Machine Distillery is helping America in the battle against COVID-19.
- County Commission to Consider 2021-22 Budget
- Pulaski Board Hears Trail/Walkway Possibilities
- Your Equipment Is Ready — Now What?
- Mike's Life: Boxes Checked. And the Best Is Yet to Come…
- Exchange Wins Little League Championship on Final Day
- The Other Side: Celebrating Juneteenth
- Freedom Rides Bus Tour Visits Ardmore
- Sunday Is Dad’s Day
- City to Purchase Land for Spec Building
- EDC Discusses Need for Spec Building