The Minor Hill Board of Mayor and Aldermen heard at its Feb. 2 meeting that citations would be issued for those who have failed to comply with the city’s property maintenance ordinance.
The Minor Hill Board of Mayor and Alderman continued its work to address citizen concerns about property cleanup at its Dec. 1 meeting.
After determining an appropriate property maintenance ordinance was already in place, the Minor Hill Board of Mayor and Aldermen, during its Oct. 13 meeting, decided all that was needed was enforcement of said ordinance.
Tommy Hyatt came out on top in a highly contested race for Giles County Assessor of Property in yesterday’s county general election.
- County Commission to Consider 2021-22 Budget
- Pulaski Board Hears Trail/Walkway Possibilities
- Your Equipment Is Ready — Now What?
- Mike's Life: Boxes Checked. And the Best Is Yet to Come…
- Exchange Wins Little League Championship on Final Day
- The Other Side: Celebrating Juneteenth
- Freedom Rides Bus Tour Visits Ardmore
- Sunday Is Dad’s Day
- City to Purchase Land for Spec Building
- EDC Discusses Need for Spec Building