If you are 60-plus years of age or disabled, call Bonnie Walker at the South Central Tennessee Development District’s Area Agency on Aging and Disability, 931-379-2955, for assistance in applying for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program — It’s a Snap!

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.