After splitting the opening series with a strong Forrest team, Bobcat baseball pushed its record to 3-1 in district play with a sweep of Murfreesboro Central Magnet last week.
After falling in the district opener to rival Marshall County, Giles County softball has now won three-straight District 12-AA contests and is tied atop a crowded race.
The Richland High School football program will be sending a player to the next level for a third-straight season under head coach Nick Patterson after senior linebacker Gavin Boggs signed with Georgetown College.
The Richland High School boys’ soccer team improved to 6-0 last week, including the team’s first inner-county victory over Giles County in 11 years.
The Giles County baseball team split its opening district series before playing some of the best teams the state has to offer in the Smoky Bear Easter Classic last week.
The Bobcat soccer team lost its first district match of the season 2-1 to Marshall County March 23 at Sam Davis Stadium.
This year’s Giles County High School boys’ soccer team will feature a mix of youthful club talent and veteran leadership which has fans anticipating the program’s return to its former heyday.
The Giles County High School softball team is taking the field in 2021 with a team first mentality under former Lady Bobcat turned head coach Morgan May.
National Sports News
- COVID-19 Daily Update — April 14
- This Week's Citizen Spotlight Is Jessie Robertson Parker
- ‘Everywhere You Look, UT’
- Lady Raiders Sweep Double Headers
- RHS Baseball Opens District Season 2-0
- Minor Hill Names Honor Students
- COVID-19 Daily Update — April 13
- PES CEO Resigns for New Job
- Pulaski Board Considers Change in Ordinance for Dilapidated Houses
- Congressman Visits Pulaski