American Legion Post 60 competed in Columbia’s annual 4th of July Tournament, taking on some of the top legion teams in the nation while short staffed.
Martin Methodist Athletic Director Brandie Paul has officially announced Brian Davies as the newest Men’s Soccer head coach. Davies comes to Martin Methodist after a successful stint as head coach of the women’s soccer program at fellow NAIA institution Cumberland University in Lebanon, Tenn.
Giles County Little League baseball completed its first full season with Exchange Club winning the top division on the final day in a thrilling finish.
The Bobcat football team capped what head coach David O’Connor called a productive spring with a Black and Gold intrasquad game, pitting the offense versus the defense.
It may not have been the perfect ending Richland fans were hoping for, but the Raiders’ first district championship season in more than a decade ended Friday just one game shy of the state tournament.
National Sports News
- ‘Once in a Lifetime’ Opportunity Could Lead to Fiber Extension
- Liberty UMC: 175-Plus Years of Devotion to God, Community
- Tyrades!: Is an Exosuit in Your Future?
- Making the Transition to Life on a College Campus
- Red Carpet Show Is This Weekend
- Affordable Health Screenings Coming to Pulaski
- Back to School Bash Set for Sunday
- Extracurricular Activities Have Many Benefits
- Land Use Plan Vote Postponed
- Ardmore Receives Grants to Improve Parks, Sidewalks
- Tiffany Person
- COVID-19 Weekly Update — July 19
- Dean Ray Glaser
- Sylvia Ann Potts
- Job Description Available for E-911 Director Search
- ‘Demand of Excellence’ Will Live On
- Giles Chamber to Convert Street-level Floor to Cospace
- Exchange Club Names 2020-21 ACE Award Recipient
- This Week's Citizen Spotlight Is Kim McAlister
- Marsha Ann Strickland Callahan