After a blowout win in Week 1, the University of Wisconsin football team travels to Nebraska looking to keep the momentum going and to hold onto the Freedom Trophy.
The Dec. 31 game between teams from the Mountain West and Mid-American conferences was listed Friday as part of the revised 2020-21 bowl lineup.
Ihmir Smith-Marsette looking for a target, Northwestern linebackers on the lookout for Iowa backs and a reminder to enjoy the Hawkeyes’ home opener from home are all part of today’s Hawkeye 10@10.
Miss any of the Star-Tribune's preview content leading up to the Cowboys' home opener? Find it all in one place here.
A week ago the Badgers were preparing for their season opener. The players now are isolated in residence halls, apartments and hotel rooms as more test positive for the COVID-19 coronavirus.
The Tigers are a double-digit underdog to the Gators and their high-powered offense.
Their son’s decision to play football at MU led to the Nathans moving to Columbia and opening a new barbecue restaurant.
Eight UW football staff members and eight student-athletes have tested positive for the COVID-19 coronavirus since Oct. 21.
State Journal beat reporters Colten Bartholomew and Jim Polzin get together over Zoom to discuss what happened with the Badgers over the past week.
The Big Ten on Thursday denied Nebraska’s request to play a non-conference opponent Saturday to replace its originally scheduled game with the University of Wisconsin that was canceled because the Badgers had a spike in COVID-19 cases.
Defensive tackle Billy Winn missed all of the 2018, 2018 and 2019 seasons due to energy, before returning with Green Bay this year.
Luke Fedyk has been watching Montana State football since he was 5 years old. He appreciated the chance to play in college in front of friends and family. So last week, he finally made his choice. “I think the decision was easy,” Fedyk said.
"If somebody starts as a sophomore, especially on the offensive or defensive line, they're pretty dang good."
QUESTION: Dave, I am a daily reader of everything you write and post. I appreciate your content, your bluntness and your knowledge of Mizzou football. I know your job is to cover Mizzou. But do you think we will ever get Paul Finebaum to recognize Mizzou as a true part of the SEC with more in depth analysis on the Tigers? He and the SEC channel just do not give Mizzou air time like they do the other teams in the league? Don't get me wrong - they do a great job covering the SEC. Thank You.
- Two Transported in Wednesday Crash
- Record Early Voting Period Ends as Election Day Approaches
- Property Maintenance Ordinance to be Enforced in Minor Hill
- GCHS Golf Advances to Region Tournament
- The Other Side: 'Black Like Me'
- Daylight Saving Time Ends This Weekend
- COVID-19 Daily Update — Oct. 29
- Giles Inn Offers New Look, Same Great Service
- GC Voters Can Ensure Fast Mail Delivery of Absentee By-Mail Ballots
- Halloween Coloring Contest Winners Named
- This Week's Citizen Spotlight Is Lori Herd
- COVID-19 Daily Update — Oct. 26
- COVID-19 Daily Update — Oct. 27
- COVID-19 Daily Update — Oct. 25
- COVID-19 Daily Update — Oct. 28
- COVID-19 Daily Update — Oct. 29
- COVID-19 Daily Update — Oct. 24
- What You Need to Know This Property Tax Season
- Faye Lynn McNeese
- Southside Names October Student of the Month