C-l-o-s-e. The five-letter word has become a source of frustration among coaches, players, and yes, the fans. How does NU overcome it?
Joiner is expected to see a larger share of snaps as a dual-threat option at quarterback going forward with starter Will Plummer left as the only healthy scholarship QB on Arizona's roster.
The Star's longtime columnist asks — and answers — major questions heading into Friday night's game against Washington.
MWC sticking with 12 members during this round of expansion
State Journal beat reporter Colten Bartholomew and columnist Jim Polzin break down if the Badgers are truly in the Big Ten West race, what tweaks the offense needs, Devin Chandler, the Purdue matchup and more.
NEW ORLEANS - The injury bug eventually comes for everyone, even Mr. Invincible himself in Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson.
If the Utes win out, they take the South. If the Beavers run the table, they win the North. You can find the game on the Pac-12 Networks at 4:30 p.m., opposite USC-Notre Dame.
Whether long-time Texans edge rusher Whitney Mercilus can be active for Sunday’s game against Washington at Lambeau Field remains to be seen.
David Bakhtiari practiced for the first time since tearing the ACL in his left knee during a Dec. 31 practice.
A reaction video to Luther Burden's commitment of a group watching at Phi Delta Theta attracted nearly 40 thousand views.
Nebraska coach Scott Frost doesn't seem particularly bothered by what one could interpret as an insult by Minnesota's P.J. Fleck.
As he looks to get over the hump, Scott Frost says, "We’re going to focus on maybe some immediate impact guys a little more" this recruiting class.
One note from Scott Frost centers on quarterback Adrian Martinez, who the coach says didn't run the option much Saturday because of his health.
Make sure the remote control has good batteries. Here is your TV guide to the weekend in college football.
“We’re playing with great effort … but just like Kobe Bryant (said), ‘You can go out there and try to outwork everybody, but unless your shots go in, in the end it doesn’t matter.'"
- Bobcats Drop Sequatchie, Clinch Share of Region Title
- ‘Drawing People Off the Interstate’
- School Board Hears Stakeholder Poll Results
- Halloween Roundup
- Local Party Hosts State Democratic Party Chairman
- Pulaski Stockyard Cattle Market Report — Oct. 19
- TN History for Kids: Former German Soldier Recalls Life at Crossville POW Camp
- Junior Raiders Fall in Region Title Game
- Commission Number Remains 21
- Wanted Man Captured
- Sheriff Announces $1 Million Reward in Murder Case
- Dress Code Policy Changes Clarified
- Press Conference Set Six Months After Murder
- COVID-19 Weekly Update — Oct. 18, 2021
- Suspect Sought in Oct. 13 Incidents
- Week 9 PREVIEW: Teams Jockey for Playoff Positioning
- Alice Danita Andrews
- LaCurtis S. Black
- Sabrina Gail-Renee Bean
- Peggy Joyce Teeples Knox