UW football coaches says he "gets energy" when considering challenges ahead as team eyes return to campus when COVID-19 restrictions end.
The UA is planning to bring student-athletes back to campus - which mostly has been closed because of the coronavirus pandemic - in phases starting in mid-June.
Here are the latest updates related to COVID-19 from Tucson and Southern Arizona.
The rule was passed on a one-year experimental basis, and last month the NFL competition committee declined to endorse its renewal.
NFL owners tabled a proposal Thursday that would have given teams an alternative to the onside kick, the second consecutive year they have decided against addressing what has become a thorny issue.
While the NCAA’s Division I Council has opened the door for football and basketball players to begin working out on campus on June 1, Big Ten Conference schools are mixed on when they’ll allow them to happen.
Nebraska performance nutrition director Dave Ellis said he expects to see "significant gaps" in the physical condition of student-athletes as they move back toward on-campus workouts after more than two months of shutdown due to the coronavirus.
A day after earning a No. 22 ranking in HERO Sports’ preseason FCS Top 25 poll, the SIU football program was shut out of the website’s three All-America teams that were released Thursday.
Three Montana State players landed on the HERO Sports FCS Preseason all-American team on Thursday.
Nebraska already has between 150 and 175 student-athletes on campus, Athletic Director Bill Moos said on his monthly radio show Tuesday.
Star running back Aaron Jones is entering the final year of his rookie contract, and Green Bay drafted his potential successor last month.
Contingency plans for upcoming college football season continue to be discussed.
State Journal beat reporter Colten Bartholomew breaks down the Blake Wilcox situation, Badgers football recruiting news and gives his thoughts on if the college football season can happen.
Chippewa Falls native and former University of Wisconsin and NFL linebacker Chad Cascadden has overcome the odds throughout his life and now has made the post-career transition into the financial world.
The NCAA on Wednesday extended a recruiting dead period through July 31 that bans in-person recruiting on- and off-campus for all sports.
The NCAA's recruiting dead period is going to last a while longer.
Justin Udy only needed a split second to realize who his team should watch out for.
One of the men arrested in Christina Leeann Nunley's fatal shooting was her boyfriend.
SIU’s football team made major strides last year, barely missing out on a berth to the FCS playoffs.
- COVID-19 Daily Update — May 29
- TDEC Hosts Virtual Summer Camp for K-12 Students
- Pulaski Parks to Reopen With Restrictions June 1
- STRHS Pulaski Eases Visitor Restrictions for Same-Day Surgery Patients
- Elkton Board Considers COVID-19 Budget Impact
- UTIA Releases CFAP Calculator for Ag Producers
- COVID-19 Daily Update — May 28
- Ardmore Is Opening Up
- The Danticleer: 'Our Captain Kidd Was No Pirate'
- First Realty Group Welcomes New Realtor
- PES Resumes Disconnects
- A Second Open Letter to Gov. Bill Lee
- Pulaski Man Faces Attempted Murder Charge
- Joann Davis
- COVID-19 Daily Update — May 27
- COVID-19 Daily Update — May 26
- COVID-19 Daily Update — May 24
- City Files 2018 Delinquent Taxes
- This Week's Citizen Spotlight Is Carla May
- COVID-19 Daily Update — May 23